Lead Supply Chain Manager - Digital
Role Title: Lead Supply Chain Manager – Digital
Location: Derby, Manchester OR Warrington (Hybrid)
We are Rolls-Royce SMR and we’re doing something that’s never been done before. We’re revolutionising an industry. That’s a once-in-a-career opportunity for those excited by such a challenge. This is more than just a job; this is a legacy.
We are now recruiting for the exciting role of Lead Supply Chain Manager - Digital, to be involved in developing a global supply chain and creating opportunities for the wider industry.
The role of the Lead Manager Digital will be to integrate the Procurement and Supply Chain digital strategy and plan with the wider business and external supply chain.
This role will lead for Supply Chain on all digital aspects including new software introduction (eg ERP deployment)
Key Results & Achievements
- The development and deployment of Purchasing and Supply Chain digital strategy
- Development and deployment of P&SC digital plan
- Integration of P&SC digital road map with IT and other business functions
- Integration of P&SC digital road map with external supply chain
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. If you feel you meet 75% of the requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Also, if you are considering a career move or a sector-jump, please get in touch, we welcome applications from people with transferable skills.
Key selection criteria
Digital Strategy Development
Develop and implement a digital strategy for the supply chain, including the adoption of technologies such as IoT, AI, blockchain, and data analytics to optimise operations
Identify and implement digital tools and systems to streamline processes, enhance inventory management, and improve supply chain efficiency.
Collaborate with suppliers to integrate digital systems, enhance communication, and optimise the end-to-end supply chain.
Compliance and Security
Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and implement cybersecurity measures to protect digital assets
Oversee the collection, analysis, and management of data related to the supply chain, enabling real-time visibility and informed decision-making.
Training & Qualifications
- A bachelor's or master's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies relevant to supply chain management, including IoT, AI, data analytics, and blockchain.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices.
- Proven experience in managing digital transformation projects within the supply chain.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools.
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Skills to lead teams through digital transformation and change management.
- Experience in evaluating and managing technology vendors and partners.
- Ability to stay updated on emerging digital trends and technologies.
Pay and Benefits
We anticipate a paying salary of £63,000 - £78,000, a performance related bonus of up to 12.5%, an attractive pension scheme with 12% employer and 6% employee contributions. You will also receive a flexible benefits allowance of £2,200, enabling you to create a bespoke package to suit your needs.
We are Rolls-Royce SMR
Rolls-Royce SMR is a rare employer because it blends the world-class brand of Rolls Royce with an exciting start-up that has a hugely challenging mission. We’re doing work that contributes to the survival of the planet. Because of our mission, there’s a pace and energy that is palpable, and our leaders draw you in with their passion, energy, and determination.
We’re one of a handful of employers who can genuinely say we’re a strengths-based organisation – our people are here because of what makes them great, and our job is to help them make the best contribution of their careers doing work they love.
The start-up mentality coupled with our strengths-approach to people means there are opportunities to grow in ways and jobs you probably would be barred from doing in more traditional companies.
Each Rolls-Royce SMR power station will have the capacity to generate 470MW of low carbon energy, equivalent to more than 150 onshore wind turbines and enough to power a million homes. It will provide consistent baseload generation for at least 60 years, helping to support the roll out of renewable generation and overcome intermittency issues
At Rolls-Royce SMR, we are committed to ensuring that our teams reflect the communities we serve and that everyone can be themselves at work. We know that diverse teams are more innovative and get better results, and that our people can thrive and be more successful in truly inclusive cultures. Join us and help shape our culture. Find out more about our inclusion pledge.
Rolls-Royce SMR is a place where everyone can grow, so whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help shape our culture.
Our Application Process
Due to the safety regulations within the nuclear industry, applicants will be required to participate in additional screening. These are:
- Obtaining Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance
- Satisfactory completion of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Satisfactory completion of a basic financial probity check
Your candidate experience is at the utmost importance to us. If you are not yet ready to apply but would like to discuss any of the above or require any reasonable adjustments (e.g. being able to apply in a different format), please contact [email protected] to arrange a confidential conversation with a recruitment partner.