Warrington or Derby
Morson Talent are working in partnership with Rolls Royce SMR to recruit an Office Manager.
Rolls-Royce SMR is a start-up joint special purpose vehicle (SPV) business, specifically created to design, construct and deliver a new fleet of Small Modular Reactors power plants that will be a critical and strategic player in the race to Net Zero carbon emissions globally.
This role is important as Rolls Royce SMR establishes its facilities across Derby and Warrington. The role will involve coverage of both the Derby and Warrington (Birchwood Park) sites. You will oversee the start-up of our facilities arrangements and contracts. This is not just about the physical space but also about parking facilities, communal areas, branding/look & feel of open plan spaces as well as ensuring we have the relevant contracts in place to fulfil the day to day needs of colleagues.
- Ensuring our physical office space is arranged and prepared for our current and future resource requirements
- Managing parking arrangements on sites but also regarding the potential for park & ride facilities where viable
- Ensuring working and breakout spaces are in line with government advice and health recommendations on management of Covid 19
- Liaison with Rolls Royce regarding joint facilities requirements on the Rolls Royce estate
- Creating a working environment where colleagues can leave personal possessions in a secure location to benefit from cycle to work schemes or to exercise during the working day
- Creating a work environment which mirrors our values and Worker Value Proposition
- Ensuring appropriate security measures are adopted and put in place with the Security Function
- Working with Procurement to ensure appropriate contracts are in place for any relevant additional services around cleaning, F&B and secure waste disposal
- Work with functional heads on a paperless environment and other environmental initiatives
- Ensuring onboarding processes enable a smooth joining experience for new colleagues including liaison with IT and HR where necessary
- Managing health and safety inductions where required for new starters
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing allowance
- 25 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension scheme