New Job | Rolls-Royce SMR | FP&A Analyst – £competitive + Bonus & Benefits - Permanent – Derby / Hybrid
Morson are proud to be partnering with Rolls-Royce SMR, one of the world’s leading engineering companies, who have created a Clean Energy Company specifically created to design, construct and deliver a new fleet of Small Modular Reactors that will be a critical and strategic player in the race to Net Zero carbon emissions globally. Head Office is based in Derby.
We are looking to welcome a permanent FP&A Analyst to Rolls-Royce SMR as we continue to build the finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career, as internal promotion is encouraged.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, the responsibility of the FP&A Analyst will be to:
- Prepare and analyse financial cost reports.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets.
- Provide finance business partnering support to the functions within the business.
To be considered for this role your CV will need to display:
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience of producing management reports and reviewing with non-finance managers.
- Experience of building spreadsheet models and handling and manipulating large volumes of data
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a well-organised and logical approach to work.
- Experience of dealing with government grants, claims and reporting would be extremely useful.
Qualifications and Systems:
- Must have or be studying for a professional accounting qualification.
- Highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint, which will all be necessary for the creation of financial reports, proposals, and recommendations.
- Experience of using financial software systems, especially SAP, would be an advantage.
Travel: work is typically office based in Derby, though may require some travel within the working day when visiting other branches or organisations. There will be an element of home working
Location: Derby / Hybrid – Office based 2 or 3 days per week
Salary: £competitive + Bonus & Benefits including; 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays, doubled pension EG. EE 5% / ER 10%, Life Assurance 6 x pensionable pay
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. Followed by a 2 stage interview process held over Microsoft teams.