ERP Solution Architect
ERP Solution Architect located in Derby, Warrington or Manchester (2/3 days in the office)
Rolls Royce SMR are on the lookout for an ERP Solution Architect to define the current and enduring technology landscape for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Rolls-Royce SMR is a start-up joint special purpose vehicle (SPV) business, specifically created to design, construct and deliver a new fleet of Small Modular Reactors power plants that will be a critical and strategic player in the race to Net Zero carbon emissions globally.
This is your chance to really make a difference to help reduce climate change while working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative IT environment.
- Experience providing high level architecture to ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc)
- Experience working in highly complex and secure environments
- Experience with TOGAF
- Understand and interpret the business requirements for financial, supply chain, operations, commerce, and human resource areas
- Develop a Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology model incorporating latest thinking and continually evolve to keep pace with new development
- Influence the vendors technology roadmaps to the align with the long term Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vison and architecture
- Develop and prove emerging technologies with vendors within pre-production facilities ahead of production deployments
- Manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) architecture to promote and deliver standardisation and configured OOB solutions across the Enterprise.