Business Manager to Chief Executive
Morson Talent are working exclusively with Rolls Royce SMR to recruit a Business Manager to the Chief Executive.
You will be responsible for a broad range of activities including strategic, analytic and communications initiatives to help ensure business objectives are attained. You will also be a key member of SMR Leadership Team, working closely with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) Group Heads and other leaders of our Organisation to support and trouble shoot, responding to unscheduled and unexpected request with speed, quality and professionalism. For the avoidance of doubt this position is not however considered to be an Executive position but to support to the CEO.
- Balance the management of day-to-day business priorities along with long-term strategic deliverables.
- Management of business planning and operational processes for the CEO. Liaison between the directorates and the CEO office to ensure smooth delivery of key elements for the Board, Investors, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Partnership with Internal Communications team on employee and external communications
- Key member of the NEWCO Team, reporting on meeting objectives., organising complicated content for meetings, and provide proactive support to Executive Team on ad hoc projects
- Development of robust presentations for key internal and external audiences
- Partner and maintain strong, positive relationships with Investor Groups and businesses across markets and at all levels in the organisation
- Provide strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects as required
- Prepare materials and documentation on behalf of the CEO, as required
- Coordinate with other organizations and external entities as required to address deliverables
- Capable of handling and aware of sensitivities around financial, commercial and people data
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter who can provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance
- Ability to drive results in a complex, matrixed environment
- Ability to lead through persuasion and expertise with limited direct authority
- Ability to build strong relationships with all band levels and work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound business judgment and a global perspective
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel requirements: approx 15-25%